Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Birth of a Blogger

Ladies & Gentlemen, Children of All Ages! Welcome to the birth of
my blog, "Kevboy's Realm"!! Inspired by my big sis & bro-in-law
on the other side of the pond, this blog will be your one & only
resource to everything that's going on in this world. Well, maybe
my world, mostly. But I resolve to scour the globe for any tidbit,
iota or morsel of anything remotely of interest to spew, rant and
rave about. I am also open to any suggestions, ideas, complaints
or greivances any of you out there may have, and I encourage
you to share your deepest, darkest thoughts on my blog.

Well, things are starting to pick up a bit around here...I try to be
a good blogger and make at least one post daily. Thank you for
reading, and keep searching for your goal!

-Kevboy

2 comments:

Mrs. Werbenmanjensen said...

Dude, I love the black -- and the blog! Next you need an avatar like me -- notice the nice icon of Wonder Woman.

Kevboy said...

Yeah...maybe I can use the HULK!
HULK SMASH! LIKES BLACK (and green)!