Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a Weekend!

We put on 3 shows this past weekend. The best turnout was Saturday (22 people), but everyone who came really seemed to enjoy it. Especially my mom & dad, who came Sunday. On Saturday before the show, I visited my cousin Dawn & her baby, Gianni at my parents' house for dinner. He's such a cute kid! My sister Keri & her husband Joe were there, too. They plan to come see me on Sunday for the 2pm show. I hope they'll like it! We were going to have the cast party after the last show on Nov. 2, but we figured there would not be enough time, since we have to strike the set immediately afterwards. So we had the party on Sunday evening at a cast member's house. We brought our own boooze, pitched in for the deli spread, and everybody had a good time! There's one last rehearsal tomorrow, then another cast member is planning a Halloween party for Friday! I wasn't sure whether to get a new costume, or go with one I already have.
I'm sure our last performances are going to be the best!

No comments: