Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All is Well

Good news! Turns out that I won't have to quit the play after all. Barry, the director of the TV pilot, sent me an e-mail telling to me to go ahead & do it, since the premiere probably won't be that weekend anyway. I also heard from Jen, the associate director, that the post-production may take a little longer than expected. So, I'm still waiting to find out the details of this event. No telling when, where or how it will shape up. Meanwhile, things are going pretty well for the play rehearsals. We're starting to lock down our blocking and get off book. I'm certainly feeling more relaxed due to the recent news. Next rehearsal is tomorrow, but I won't have to come in until about 8-ish. It'll give me enough time to chill & eat at home. More news as it becomes available. Later!

2 comments:

Smitty Werbenmanjensen said...

Kevboy, the man of many media.

Kevboy said...

I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL MEDIA!!!