Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This Weekend

On Saturday, I'll be joining some of my fellow castmates to help put together the set for "Come Blow Your Horn". We'll probably be there for several hours & might go get something to eat afterwards. Also, the Italian American Festival is happening at Mercer County Park again. There'll be plenty to see, do & even more to eat. So that's a great way to spend the day. I wonder if "Uncle Floyd" Vivino will be there? I have rehearsal again tomorrow with just the guys in the cast. Everything's going really well. As we memorize more of our lines, the show is flowing a lot quicker & smoother. Once we get the set constructed though, it'll really make us feel comfortable. Only about 3 1/2 weeks until the first performance, I'm so psyched!

3 comments:

Smitty Werbenmanjensen said...

Come Blow Your Horn--trying to remember the plot of that one. Is that Rodgers and Hammerstein?

Yoyo Ma said...

You're working hard and I'm sure things will continue to come together. Looking forward to seeing a another stellar performance.

Kevboy said...

Come Blow Your Horn is Neil Simon. It was his very first play, I believe. It tells the story of 2 brothers, one of whom recently moved out of his parents' home, who try to cope with their parents & love lives. One line even mentions Felix Ungar!